Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Background Zune

Background Zune - You may not know who people and businesses are? We associate with them and also let them in the homes. so i just got my phone updated to mango, and i cant seem to figure out how to change the default picture tile background? i used to be able to long Zune HD > Zune Wallpapers My crop of the art from the card Luminarch Ascension, background sized. All credit where appropriate to Michael Komarck (the artist) and Microsoft Zune > Zune Marketplace and Software So im on 4.8 now.. blaaa. I still cannot stand the bright white backgrounds It I only came in around 4.3 I Zune Discussions > Zune Talk This tutorial will show you how to change your Zune Software wallpaper/background I'll be sure to check this out after school Technology > Tech. Talk Here is my latest, taken in the Zune software after I finished organizing my Zune Well atm it's this but in a sec it's going to be

Background Zune
Background Zune

Zune Talk > Zune HD I'm sure you know what I mean, but in the ZHD can you change the background from You can't change the black background as far as I know I use the latest version of the Zune software on both my PC and my HP Laptop. The laptop shows my Zune background just fine, my PC does not. I am using the

Background Zune1
Background Zune

Good news: Zune now streams music on the Xbox 360, making a Zune Pass that much handier. Bad news I confirmed last night at a Microsoft event in NY: Like Last.FM, you You can change the background to any pre-synced pictures on your Zune. To do this, follow this Tech-Recipe. 1. Select pictures. 2. Select the picture to become the

Background Zune2
Background Zune

I have seen pictures of the music + video hub when opened, showing background pictures of the artists/albums you have on your phone. When I open the music + video hub How to Change the Background on Zune. There are many different types of Zune products. All Zune products are music devices. Also, you can watch movies and watch

Background Zune3
Background Zune

Zune Help > General Zune Software Zune software has assigned the wrong artist to some of my artists and the wrong Quote: Originally Posted by The Frederick Ok when I turn the zune hd all the way off then turn it back on it has me at a screen that shows the time and date and a wallpaper. So to start playing

Background Zune4
Background Zune

Is there a way to change the ZUNE black backround color from back on the inital page, and/or the text color as well? Changing the background of the other This is something that has been bothering me. Whenever I buy a cd by the artist "Blood On The Dance Floor" my Zune shows Michael Jackson in the background

Background Zune5
Background Zune

Running Zune 4.7 32bit on Win7 Home 32bit. Although the Now Playing graphics and animations render perfectly (and look stellar btw). The standard software If you want to customize the look of your Zune HD, you can change the background to any pre-synced pictures on your Zune. To do this, follow this Tech-Recipe.

Background Zune6
Background Zune

To change the background: Open Zune > Click on the Settings button > Software Tab Go to the Display menu In the right pane select your background and click on OK to General Discussions > The Archives In this tutorial I will show you how to not only change the background of the Zune We already knew how to change the

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Background White Gallery | TNB